Sunday, July 6, 2008

Early misgivings

It struck me, when reading over the last two posts, that the tone of this blog is overly grumpy. Doing a bit of research on Graffiti Junction, I read the following:

"Work on 'The Junction' started in April 2005 with over 100 individual stakeholders involved in the project. Especially deserving are the 50 volunteer artists. These included primary school students, members of the local indigenous community, respected Melbourne Street and Stencil Artists and the young people in Whitelion juvenile justice system serving community orders."

I've decided that in light of this, my comments on the graffiti wall were unduly harsh and mean-spirited. So, from now on, I'll try to tamp down the cranky and rachet up the crackpot.

1 comment:

Hugo the Hippo said...

Don't tell me you've resorted to self-censorship? What's next? Revised urinal etiquette?